Crafting unique sounds and interesting music for your apps is no small feat. Sounds are a hugely important component of a great app, and we’re partnering with SupaSounds to make the music and sound selection process a little easier.
SupaSounds specializes in 30-second sound and music loops, and boast an inventory of over 250 loopable options. If your app reaches the Top 25 in the U.S. App Store or Android Market, they’ll even “lock” the music you used so that it can’t be purchased by anyone else.
We’re kicking off our partnership with a Twitter contest! One lucky winner will receive a 6-month Corona Pro license and $150 of credit to snag some sounds from SupaSounds’ library. Contest starts today, Thursday, July 5 – read on for more information!
How to Enter
2. Tweet this message: “I entered the #CoronaSupaSounds Twitter contest for a chance to win a 6-month #CoronaSDK Pro license w/ $150 in sounds.”
3. Post your name and Twitter status URL in the comment section below.
Rules and Guidelines
1. The winner will be chosen at random and notified via Twitter. The winner must be following @SupaSounds and @CoronaLabs.
2. You may enter once per Twitter account.
3. The contest runs Thursday, July 5 through Thursday, July 19, 2012.
Once you’ve entered, visit SupaSounds’ site to find sounds and music for your Corona-built apps!