As Corona Labs continues to grow, we want to make sure to keep our fingers on the pulse of the Corona community. We also love getting direct and honest feedback – and the best feedback comes from developers who are banging away at the platform day after day. Finally, we know many of you have questions on building your apps, our products, development issues and more for the people who created Corona!
To accomplish this, we’re excited to announce the Corona Developer Lunch! On a few days each month, we’ll invite 1-2 developers/studios to our office for an hour-long lunch to:
1) Meet with 3+ members of the Corona team (marketing and engineering)
2) Discuss your work/games/apps and receive feedback
3) Give us feedback on Corona
4) Leave with some highly-coveted Corona swag
Of course, we want to open this opportunity to developers outside the Bay Area as well. For folks based elsewhere, we’ll video conference with you via Skype. And have no fear – we’ll ship you a package of Corona swag.
Read on for more information on how to apply. Please note that, sadly, we have limited capacity and won’t be able to accommodate everyone.
Who is eligible?
Broadly speaking, any Corona subscriber is eligible. However, given that our capacity is limited, we’ll give preference to developers that:
1) Have published mobile apps in the past (extra points if they were built with Corona!)
2) Are actively working on app(s) that will be released in the next 3 months
3) Can give us a sneak peek of app(s) in development stages via TestFlight (we promise to not disclose anything you share with us)
How do I sign up?
Go to our Corona Developer Lunch Page and fill out as much of the sign-up form as possible – the more you fill in, the better your chances of being selected! We’ll keep this form updated with available lunch dates.
So go ahead – sign up! We’ll do our best to accommodate as many developers as possible. We’re looking forward to some great discussions about your apps/games and Corona!