June’s panned out to be quite a busy month for Corona. Just today we announced a new and improved company name, Corona Labs Inc., and rolled out a spiffy new website (www.coronalabs.com), Twitter handle (@CoronaLabs) and Facebook page (facebook.com/CoronaLabs).
We’re ready to celebrate!
Starting today, we’re kicking off the ‘Corona Labs Celebration Sweepstakes’ and giving away a bundle of great prizes (worth an approximate total of $3,800!). Read on to get the scoop on the prizes and how to enter.
What prizes are we looking at?
Grand Prize: 1 seat to a year-long Corona Enterprise license worth $3,000! Please note this prize does not include support.
More great prizes:
- 1 hour of Premium Support (worth $225)
- 6 month Corona Pro subscription
- 1 year Corona Levels subscription (currently in beta)
- $100 iTunes gift card
- 1 Corona Book Collection: “Corona SDK Mobile Game Development: Beginner’s Guide” by Michelle Fernandez and Mobile App Development with Corona” by Brian Burton
- 1 Corona Swag Package: mug, t-shirt, stickers and more!
How can you win these awesome prizes?
It’s simple! All you have to do is enter the Corona Labs Celebration Sweepstakes by noon (Pacific Time) on June 28 and “Like” us on Facebook. That’s all it takes to be eligible to win these goodies.
How and when will we select the winners?
We’ll randomly select a winner from the entrants at around noon Pacific Time on each of the following days:
- June 15: Corona Swag Package
- June 18: Corona Book Collection
- June 20: $100 iTunes gift card
- June 22: 1 year Corona Levels subscription
- June 25: 6 month Corona Pro subscription
- June 26: 1 hour of Premium Support
- June 27: 1 seat to a year-long Corona Enterprise license
This means that the sooner you enter, the more chances you have to win!
If you’re a lucky winner, we’ll send you a congratulatory email and post about it on the Corona Labs Facebook wall. Please note, only one prize will be awarded per entrant.
So, what are you waiting for? Give us some Facebook and Twitter love, and enter the contest today!
Good luck team Corona!