Corona Labs - Jobs
Technical Program Manager
This position is based in the United States.
Join Corona Labs as we reinvent how the world develops software. We are enabling everyone to create world-class apps for phones, tablets, and other connected devices.
Corona SDK is the leading mobile development platform for building #1 cross-platform games, apps and eBooks. Over 150,000 developers use Corona from indies to game studios, from teenagers to octogenarians, from publishers to agencies. Their apps have consistently hit the top of the charts on all 4 major app stores: iTunes, Google Play, NOOK, and Amazon.
You will help us deliver our market-leading products on-spec and on-time. We are looking for a highly organized, efficient and technical person who thrives in a fast-changing environment and gets things done quickly. You should be able to interact with engineers, customers and marketing and seamlessly switch between different tasks. You have a good understanding of the mobile ecosystem and are willing to dive in and learn about our products and technology.
- Work with a product owner to define the product specs and roadmap.
- Work with engineering to develop product development and bug fix schedule.
- Work with engineering to deliver product on-spec and on-time.
- Manage and deliver on product launch/release plan.
- Maintain public facing product roadmap.
- Field incoming feature requests, prioritize and incorporate into schedule.
- Field incoming bug reports, prioritize and assign.
- 5+ years experience in software development or a technical field.
- Familiarity with Lua, or ability to quickly learn.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies is a big plus.
- Desire to be a valuable contributor to a dynamic and growing team.
- Optimally based in the Bay Area, California, but not absolutely necessary.
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity for growth with a startup with unlimited potential.
- Ownership and responsibility from day one.
- Competitive salary, benefits, flexible environment.
- A fun, cutting edge, and friendly atmosphere.
Founded in 2008, Corona Labs (formerly Ansca) is a venture-backed company based in Palo Alto. Our team hails from Adobe, Apple, Macromedia, and Microsoft. Last year, Dow Jones named Corona Labs as one of the most innovative startups. The Corona platform empowers developers of all backgrounds to create #1 games, apps, and eBooks for iOS and Android-based devices. In the past 10 months, Corona-based apps have been launched over 1,000,000,000 times.
How to apply
Send an email to: email@example.com with “Technical Program Manager” in the subject.
Include your resume and tell us why you think you would be perfect for this job.
We look forward to hearing from you!